Infant & Child CPR Instruction
Are you having a baby? Be prepared!
This class is:
- Especially for parents expecting a new baby.
- Provides private in-home instruction.
- Includes hands-on practice with CPR mannequins.
- Covers choking and infant/child cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- A great refresher course for parents and all caregivers
Content includes recognition of what is “normal” in a newborn, typical and atypical newborn breathing patterns and how to think and react with confidence in the case of an unexpected emergency.
Scheduling is flexible. This class is taught by Seannie Gibson, Certified American Red Cross Instructor and Licensed Midwife.
If you are interested, please give us a call or contact us:
1 (323) 221-2299