Build a Better Birth Team
Are you pregnant? Do you
- – want a drug-free birth?
- – want to stay home longer to minimize unnecessary hospital interventions?
- – want a home-like birth, but feel safer in the hospital?
- – want a homebirth, but have medical reasons for being in the hospital?
- – want a homebirth, but the cost is prohibitive?
Doulas provide continuous physical, emotional and informational support to a mother before, during and shortly after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfying experience possible. However, they can’t do physical assessments on a mother or monitor a baby.
We will work with you and your doula and come to the house to check labor progress before you head to the hospital to have the baby. We provide fetal monitoring, blood pressure readings, vaginal exams, progress assessments and more.
Stay home longer with reassurance that you & baby are doing well and moving forward. No more guess work. Know when to go!
Have the best of both worlds and build a better birth team. Doulas and Midwives can come together with seamless teamwork to create a smooth transition from home to hospital.
We are midwives with over 40 years of experience. Pricing will vary with drive time and/or distance.
If you are interested, please give us a call or contact us:
1 323 221-2299